Sra:vana Ma:sam Pooja Sponsorships:
Abhishe:kam to Sri MahaLakshami, Suggested Donation: $51 (all 4 Fridays)
Sri Lakshmi Sahasrana:ma:rchana, Suggested Donation: $51 (all 4 Fridays)
Flower Sponsorship, Suggested Donation: $108 (all 4 Fridays)
Sponsor all 3 services, Suggested Donation: $151 (all 4 Fridays)
July 27 Sudarshana Ho:mam @ 10:00 am, Suggested Donation: $21
August 2 Hayagri:va Ho:mam @10:00 am, Suggested Donation: $21
Zelle transfer using firstname.lastname@example.org
- All devotees entering the Temple MUST wear Face mask and it is mandatory. No Face mask- No admittance.
- We strongly request all devotees to maintain Social Distancing of 6 feet between people inside the temple as per CDC guidelines.
- We will admit only a limited number of devotees for a limited time during your visit.
- Devotees are requested to leave their footwear in their vehicle or outside the main entrance.
- Inside the Temple, singing & loud recitals not allowed (only silent prayers).
- We will have the right to check your body temperature. If you are feeling sick or having any covid-19 symptoms please excuse yourself visiting the temple.
- We accept no outside supplies including rice, nuts, flowers, oil etc. Please do not bring any supplies to Temple.
- Devotees will not get Thirtham, Sataari or Prasadam during this Health Emergency.
- We provide sanitizers in the temple and urge everyone to use these sanitizers.
Any temple donations are preferred in form are preferred in form of Check or Credit Card rather than Cash.You could also Contribute through the following payment options:
Sri Saaketha Kshetram, NJ
To enhance Vedic education and to propagate our culture among our community in the United States, Jeeyar Asramam was established in NJ, with the blessings of HH Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji. The premises includes:
- Sri Srinivas Perumal Temple
- Sri Ramanuja Deity
- Headquarters of JET U.S.A Inc.