Virtual Event – Sri Go:da: Rangana:dha Kalyanam on 13th and 16th morning @10am live on jeeyar asramam FB
Dhunurma:sam Pooja Sponsorships:
Sri Go:da Ranganadha Kalya:nam Sponsorship $51
One day Flower Sponsorship $51
Zelle transfer using email@example.com PayPal/Credit Card: <
- All devotees entering the Temple MUST wear Face mask and it is mandatory. No Face mask- No admittance.
- We strongly request all devotees to maintain Social Distancing of 6 feet between people inside the temple as per CDC guidelines.
- We will admit only a limited number of devotees for a limited time during your visit.
- Devotees are requested to leave their footwear in their vehicle or outside the main entrance.
- Inside the Temple, singing & loud recitals not allowed (only silent prayers).
- We will have the right to check your body temperature. If you are feeling sick or having any covid-19 symptoms please excuse yourself visiting the temple.
- We accept no outside supplies including rice, nuts, flowers, oil etc. Please do not bring any supplies to Temple.
- Devotees will not get Thirtham, Sataari or Prasadam during this Health Emergency.
- We provide sanitizers in the temple and urge everyone to use these sanitizers.
Any temple donations are preferred in form are preferred in form of Check or Credit Card rather than Cash.You could also Contribute through the following payment options:
Jaisrimannarayana ! JeeyarAsramam conducted dance competitions nationwide. We thank you to all participants. Congratulations to all winners!
Sri Saaketha Kshetram, NJ
To enhance Vedic education and to propagate our culture among our community in the United States, Jeeyar Asramam was established in NJ, with the blessings of HH Sri Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji. The premises includes:
- Sri Srinivas Perumal Temple
- Sri Ramanuja Deity
- Headquarters of JET U.S.A Inc.